LabEx ICCA offers 1 Post-doctoral research fellowship.
The post-doctoral student will be assigned to one of the research teams of labex ICCA. The candidate is invited to contact one or more members of these laboratories since the application will be made jointly by the candidate and the chosen research team.
Candidates are invited to present research projects related to cultural industries (cinema, television, publishing, music, video games, heritage, museums, design, etc.) and in at least one of the following disciplinary fields (sociology, economics, information and communication, law).
The ICCA LabEx is currently developing research work on the concepts of cultural territories and creative cities (cluster, creative cities, etc.). Particular attention will be paid to candidates proposing research projects related to this question.
Conditions of application :
- Candidates must have obtained a PhD for less than 5 years at the time of application
Application should include:
- A curriculum vitae (one page)
- A list of publications
- A research project in French or English (five pages) including a provisional budget
- Letters of reference (at least two)
- A letter of support from the research team that will host the selected candidate.
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 30th September 2020
CALL FOR POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP can be downloaded here : Call_Post-doctorat_EN